3/29/12

Hanging


Exams are approaching. I haven't done anything, and yesterdays partying doesn't help either. It was one of my closest friend's birthday so went a little bit crazeh. So much for an 'early night'. I would assume that I should know that there is no such thing as an 'early night' or 'just one drink'. not possible. Anyhow, back to the point I'm very busy and hanging real bad so posts will be impossible to do till... next Tuesday. woo.











So that was my night in a nutshell, trailer trash themed. So hey lets throw on a flannel and a wife beater. All I'm missing is a trucker hat and a mullet. But now I shall continue my napping and nothing doing for a few more hours and then I'll have to whip out them books and turn my nerd gear on. But I hope you all have a great, magnificent, sunny day and weekend. 

3 comments: