4/21/12

A Beautiful Mane

So I've decided to share the best hair products for styling etc. that I've found. After years of searching and testing I think I've found the products which work for me...for now. My hair is nuts and incredibly damaged because it has been tortured and dyed so many times over the years. I tend to get bored and dye my hair too much, and this hay that is now coming out of my head is the end result. Anyway, to the point, 3 best styling products are ...





John Frieda Frizz-Ease Leave-in Conditioner, TIGI Catwalk Heat Safe Styler & SYOSS Max Hold Hairspray
I get out of the shower and spray some of the leave in conditioner onto damp hair and attempt to comb through the birds nest with a comb. When I feel that all the naughty tangles are out leaving the hairs all soft and nice, I'll spray some heat safe styler. Clearly before I blowdry or straighten/curl the hair. Protection! And then of course, last but not least, hair spray everything accordingly. And that's how I get this lovely mane... or something close to it anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment